Property Rental Requirements
- Having an occupational license and complying with technical conditions and quality requirements for housing.
- Having direct external ventilation or via a patio and having a window shading system (a means of darkening the windows either by blinds or curtains).
- Being sufficiently equipped and furnished for immediate use.
- Having fitted air conditioning units in all bedrooms and lounge areas that provide cooling (if rented from May to September) and heating (if rented from October to April).
- Having a fully stocked medical kit.
- Providing information about local amenities, i.e. shops, restaurants, nearby parking, medical services, public transport, etc.
- Having a Complaints and Claims book and sign.
- Cleaning the property prior to the arrival and after the departure of new customers.
- Supplying bedding, towels and household goods in general, as well as spare sets.
- Providing a contact number to be available to answer questions or issues regarding the property.
- Supplying information and instructions for electrical appliances.
- Informing users of the property rules in relation to the use of facilities, pets or smoking restrictions.